Living & Working in London
London offers a great mix of metropolitan life and "university town" atmosphere. Parks, hiking trails, galleries and theatrical performances are all right at your doorstep.
Located between Toronto and Detroit, London boasts many historical sites, and beautiful parks line the Thames River, with walking, biking and in-line-skating paths.
London is home to Western University, as well as Fanshawe College, an array of international language schools, and a wide variety of elementary and secondary schools.
The nightclubs in London are some of the most impressive clubs for the size of our city. Some of London’s hot spots include, Cello Supper Club, Cowboys, The Barking Frog, Jack's, Jim Bob Ray's, Joe Kools and The Mansion.
Festivals, cultural events, music, theatre, art, and entertainment -- London offers plenty of opportunities to immerse yourself in our artistic and cultural communities.
With thriving neighbourhoods, housing choices for all budgets, educational facilities at all academic levels, exceptional health-care services, a children's museum, a children's festival and many other family-oriented activities, London is a great place to raise a family.
The Hub of Southwestern Ontario
London is at the heart of Southwestern Ontario and is close to major urban and rural centres. London is within an hour's drive of the renowned Stratford Festival, and the sandy beaches and resort villages on Lake Huron and Lake Erie.
- City of London - London's comprehensive and interactive website.
- Welcome to London and Middlesex County - This website points you to information that can help you move to London, get settled, and start your new life.
- Good move, London - This website is designed to help you discover all that London has to offer and provide information that is important to you in making a decision to relocate to our community.
- Western University
- Fanshawe College
- The Thames Valley District School Board
- London District Catholic School Board
- White Oaks Mall
- Masonville Place
- London Transit
- Richmond Row - Is home to London's shopping district with over 200 businesses.
- Citi Plaza
- Covent Garden Market
- London Arts Hub