Scientist, Division of Children's Health & Therapeutics, Children's Health Research Institute
Associate Professor, Departments of Psychology, Family Medicine and Paediatrics, Western University
Our research is organized in two programs. The first examines access and use of health and mental health services. Within this program the research focuses on:
- availability of care and the process of accessing to care,
- the development of measures related to access to care,
- patterns of service use over extneded periods of time within children's mental health.
The second focuses on paediatric sleep problems. Within this program our research focuses on:
- parenting and paediatric sleep problems,
- a range of outcomes related to children's sleep problems.
Phone: (519) 661-2111, x84677
Email: greid [at] uwo [dot] ca
(Please note: CHRI is not responsible for the content of any external sites - links will open in new window)